Sunday, March 29, 2009

earth hour

so erm..did anyone observe it? my mom and i switched off the lights but then my dad said it's stupid and switched the living room light back on. then after a while my mom decided i shouldn't play computer in the dark so she switched the dining room light on for me. yea they were watching tv and i was playing dota (so difficult to play in the dark). we're only asked to switch off the lights and not other stuff right? haha. and the neighbour's lights were on too.

yea my neighbourhood quite fail.

3 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 7:02 pm, Anonymous van said...

haha mine also. i think it's a chinese family thing. porch light also wanna switch on. apparently hosp quarters were all dark.

i was out shopping!!! doesnt count

 
At March 31, 2009 8:36 pm, Anonymous ee lynn said...

my brother switched off all the lights, and i got mad at him cos I came home to a really dark house. So mean, I was so scared. And besides its hypocritical to observe earth hour for just one day when in practice you should be doing it everyday. Humans disgust me. Bah...HAHAHAH

 
At April 02, 2009 8:20 pm, Anonymous kah wei said...

i was cooking maggie mee in my quarters when my mom called me to remind me that it's earth hour... then after cooking, i switched everything off..................

.................................

Then switched everything on again coz it was too dark to eat... ahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home