Monday, March 23, 2009

..

went to kuantan to visit my grandfather's grave on the weekend. didn't have much time to study for my forensics exam today. the last like 17 out of 50 mcq questions were randomly coloured in without even having time to look at the questions. essay questions also cannot finish. haha. oh well, see how it goes.

i dunno what the hospital operators are doing. always take so long to answer the phone. and they keep thinking i'm on-call. 3 out of the 4 four weeks since my on-call, they thought i'm the pharmacist on call. what la.

my dad wants me to get an iphone instead of ipod touch. cannot decide if i should just get a htc. hm hm hm. u guys didn't buy any pda?

7 Comments:

At March 24, 2009 9:19 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

why buy one when it's all up in here? *points to head

aaahhhh...

 
At March 25, 2009 12:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nooo up there all i have is air!!

 
At March 25, 2009 7:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i survived my ward without one.. but then again, i am a bad example :( I carried drug info handbook all around. And I'm still stupid..sigh

 
At March 25, 2009 10:26 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh my preceptor has a damn good strategy. she leaves it by the nurses station and when there's a query she just runs there and refers. yeah so far she's doing without a pda.

but i still want one.

 
At March 26, 2009 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ya cherie forgot to say,

do u honestly want to spend more on programmes than the actual gadget itself.

 
At March 29, 2009 9:14 pm, Anonymous cherie said...

yea that's y...i dunno..but nisha got an iphone so see wad programs she get n how lah.

 
At March 30, 2009 6:59 pm, Anonymous van said...

haha freeloader!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home