Sunday, February 15, 2009

online on my laptop!

before i've even received my first paycheck, i've already spent rm430 on new lenses for my glasses (just the lenses! i didn't even change the frame! my power is so high that it's so expensive. wait til my contact lenses arrive then have to pay another few hundred. and also because my power is so high, everything no stock and take so long to arrive. more than a month already and i just got my glasses yesterday.), rm199 on a new modem+wireless router and another few hundred on other stuff since i started working. my mom's gonna claim back from me when i get my pay. so pain to spend my own money. haha.

anyway...yes i'm finally online on my laptop!! i shall see you guys on msn again. :)

oh, and i didn't get to change my on-call to next week. i feel very stupid la. my friend said it usually takes about 3 hours to learn tdm (therapeutic drug monitoring). i've been there 3.5 hours already and i'm still not done. have to continue on monday. :(

3 Comments:

At February 16, 2009 1:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! that means i can see you online :)

 
At February 19, 2009 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in TDM!! ahhaha... and the downside is that the chances of making an inter-hospital call is less... Oh, and i noticed ee lynn reads your blog b4 lunch too!! yay!! see lynn, we have so much in common!

 
At February 21, 2009 9:09 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

u never call me kah wei! n this is not the place to suck up to eelynn! if u want to suck up it wud be more effective to buy her a present like maybe a palm what-u-call-it computer thingy. or u cud buy one for me n i'll put in a few good words for u..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home