Saturday, March 14, 2009

poor car

i've been having such bad luck with my grandma's car. or maybe actually the car's been having bad luck with me.

first i banged it and broke a tail-light when i was oncall. then on tuesday, my car wouldn't start when i wanted to go home from work. some people told me they saw my lights on the whole day so the car ran out of battery. but i didn't switch on any lights!!!! i guess i must have flicked something by accident. :( i had to call my mom to pick me up and she would have to come back at night with my dad to jump start the car coz i had to go out for my project discussion.

then it rained heavily that night so although my parents managed to start the car and drive it home, the next day i found the passenger side all flooded!!!! there was like an inch (or maybe less) of water on the floor of the passenger side, front and back. when i braked i could hear the water sloshing. so horrible. i wondered if the roof was leaking or something but my dad thought it was the air-cond leaking so today we took the car for the air-cond to be fixed and the air-cond guy said it was the air-cond which was leaking. what a coincidence that it suddenly leaked the night it was left out in the rain.

then when the air-cond guy shut the hood of the car, we noticed that it was scratched. someone went and scratched all around my car!!!!!!!!! wth!!!!! it's an old little proton wira with a broken tail-light. why go and scratch my car la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg such bad luck. or does someone at the hospital hate me. :(((

spent almost 300 on the air-cond and now have to spend hundreds more to repaint the car. and also need to buy a new pair of tail-lights coz i can't just repair one coz they make different lights now. boohoo!

2 Comments:

At March 15, 2009 3:53 am, Blogger amb3r1te said...

u forgot ur sister is in uk? i can help u buy ipod. shud be cheaper here. and u suck at driving la. i drive wayyy better man.

 
At March 16, 2009 8:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what she lacks in her driving skill, she more than makes it up in her hotness.. XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home