Tuesday, September 09, 2008

sunday

on sunday, my family went out for lunch, as we usually do. then we went to popular to buy work books for my brother who's sitting for pmr soon. and there we bought two books which all three of us can read.

this hard cover book was only rm 13.90! dunno why it's so cheap.

but this book was rm59.95. so expensive. in artemis fowl's latest adventure, his mom is sick so he has to go back in time to fight himself to get the cure for her disease.

then my bro, my sis, her bf, and i went to play laser tag nearby. rm4 per person for a 20 minute session. and surprisingly i got the highest score, followed by my bro who was in my team. whee!

my sis bought this glass deco set in kl which we played with. it comes with a few pictures like the swallow which u trace on a sheet of plastic with the black paint, let it dry, then fill in the colours.

we stuck them on our glass sliding door. the flower and star by my sis, the beetle and the tiny heart by me, and the rest by my bro.
then we went out for dinner to celebrate my sister's birthday early as she'll be in england during her actual birthday. this picture was taken by her bf so he's not in it. and here's a glimpse of my permed hair for those who asked. it's half tied up coz it still looks poofy and aunty when i let it down.

other than that i mostly laze around. but i've finally applied today. now wait for interview. sien.

6 Comments:

At September 09, 2008 5:50 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

*gasp*

FUN!!!

 
At September 10, 2008 2:39 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

are u being sarcastic?

 
At September 10, 2008 6:09 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

no -_-"

 
At September 11, 2008 11:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha ok

 
At September 12, 2008 2:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

siew pau is tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At September 13, 2008 1:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course. soon he'll be taller than u!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home