Tuesday, July 08, 2008

bus drivers are jerks

just now we wanted to go out for dinner and a movie. it was raining heavily (by glasgow standards) and while walking there, a bus drove past us and splashed us with water. wth!! after walking a bit more, we were splashed by 3 more buses in succession. we all got drenched and cold. my jacket which i just washed was wet and water even got into my boots. what the hell man these stupid buses!!!

anyway, kong fui came to visit for the weekend and just left today so i finally managed to finish my post about italy. my next posts will be on my parents' visit and then maybe kong fui's visit. but first, i need to sort through the thousands of random photos my dad took. haha. i'm going back next wednesday! it suddenly seems so soon..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home