Wednesday, August 27, 2008

update

i'm back in kuching and i've finally graduated! but my certificate will only come out on november 3. how to apply for work liddat? bum around a few more months i guess. i didn't take many pictures at the convocation. i look bad in the ones with my mom and grandma so here's one where i just walked down from the stage and my grandma is approaching me with flowers.

my box of stuff i shipped back from scotland has finally arrived! haven't really unpacked yet but everything seems fine.

there. updated. :P

3 Comments:

At August 27, 2008 9:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, i have some of your pics, so you come online i give you la..i dunno why i can't attach to the mail..

 
At August 28, 2008 11:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm online in the morning!

 
At September 08, 2008 12:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey carol gave me a letter that says ive passed to apply for work. so maybe u can ask her or imu? just thought u should know. unless ur just findin a reason to bum around for a few months hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home