Saturday, July 12, 2008

my parents' visit

my parents had planned to come for my graduation, but since i was not graduating they decided that instead of cancelling all their tickets, they would just come sightseeing.
brought them to the oldest house in glasgow which they thought was ok. next was st mungo's museum of religious life and art which my dad didn't like coz some stuff weren't really old or something. next was the glasgow cathedral, which they liked. my dad liked the stained glass.

walked past george square on the way to dinner at filling station

went to edinburgh the next day. my parents liked calton hill. nice scenery and all.

then we walked down to the scottish parliament of which my dad took tons of photos

walked down the royal mile to st giles cathedral

by the time we reached edinburgh castle it was going to close soon so we didn't go in

we spent sunday shopping in livingston. then on graduation day, eelynn lent me her robe so i could pretend i graduated with my friends and family. :) the stupid hood couldn't stay on my shoulders properly so i look quite cacat in lots of pictures. here are a few good ones.

then we went to west end to see the university of glasgow

and kelvingrove art gallery and museum

then my parents went home the next day. my dad took tons more pictures than this but no need to put up so much lah. the end.

and it's my dad's birthday today. happy birthday! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home