Monday, November 14, 2005

too lazy to think of a title

it's no fun waiting one hour for your food to arrive while watching people who ordered later than you get their food. my sweet and sour fish never came even after i asked the waiter three times. so after naz and i got tired of waiting in food ave, we went to watch the sem1s foos for a while before we went to the rooftop for lunch. at 2pm.

exam on wednesday! one hour and we're free!! our current post-exam plans include emily rose(i hope it won't be a waste of my money. the last time i watched a horror movie in the cinema, i spent most of the time with my head down and my ears covered, singing nursery rhymes to block out the scary sound effects) on wednesday and harry potter on thursday.

going back to kuching again on sunday.

re-reading my module notes now. sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home