Sunday, October 30, 2005

kuching

i'm back in kuching! so far, i've had kolo mee, sarawak laksa, and sunny hill ice cream. haven't been studying since i got back though.. taught my brother and sister to play dota. although i suck at it myself. haha. just now my bro taught me how to play the violin..he just started learning about a month ago. i made a whole lot of squeaky noises until my arms got tired and my mom chased my bro away coz i was supposed to be studying.

quah jing xian messaged me to tell me he's in penang with fish n sidney. and he says my husband is seeing indon girls. note the plural. hm... haha. alvin, if you send me more interesting messages you might appear on my blog more often. if i have nothing else to write about. hehe.

i just found out khai yong doesn't use a mouse coz he wants to plug his webcam into his comp. oh but he was just talking cock. yea, i'm gullible.

supposed to be discussing tomorrow night's dinner but yun's still not online.. will have to leave soon coz my mom always makes us sleep early... where are you, yun...??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home