Wednesday, October 05, 2005

pharmacy!!!

wooooh!!!!!!!! last night was the closing ceremony for imu cup. pharmacy came in third overall and the pharmacy cheerleaders got second! and i got my gold medal for foosball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pharmacy! pharmacy! pharmacy! was cheering like mad last night despite my cough. took photos with the three sem 3 foosers we(the female part of the foosball gang) victimise/stalk, and also with my husband and the sem 1 cheerleaders.

oh, and van's mom and dad both called while van was away from her phone. everyone was cheering and i couldn't hear anything from the phone so i answered 'hi pa' and 'hi ma' pretending i was her and told them to call back later. then later her dad messaged and asked if she was clubbing coz someone else(meaning me) answered her phone. so van had to tell him it was me. noooo. i don't know how to face him anymore. i wonder what he thinks of me now..

anyhow, will post up the pictures when i get them. :)

1 Comments:

At October 07, 2005 6:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL~
hi cheh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home