Friday, September 23, 2005

stupidity

last night, i went to carrefour and did the stupidest thing. i inserted 2 cards into the atm at the same time. as a result, they got stuck. i keep my 2 atm cards in the same slot in my wallet and when i took out my maybank card, i took my bumiputera commerce bank card as well and inserted them together without realising it until it was too late. now i have to go to two separate banks to retrieve my cards. so mahuan....

and i ate a packet of chips yesterday. the consequence? my cough got worse. :(

sports bring out the worst in people. two nice guys i know are apparently very rough and mean when playing in competitions. now sem 4 is mad at one of the guys for being a biased referee and causing them to lose in futsal. therefore, they have decided to be very unethical towards pharmacy during the upcoming futsal matches. it's not as if the other referees are very fair either. some sem 4 guy pushed down a sem 1 guy during a basketball game but the sem 5 referee ignored it, later taking 4 points from sem 1 for a "technical foul" and causing sem 1 to lose. oh well, maybe it's the manly ego..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home