Thursday, October 13, 2005

nonsensical nothings

managed to get rid of the stupid kangen virus with the assistance of the help desk. the word documents in my pen drive disappeared though..

so, my plan is to finish the strathclyde physiology notes within these two weeks and then start vander during the study break. yea. so. hm. we'll see.

i installed dota in my laptop last night. i guess that's what i'll be doing every night now. paul just realised, while watching me play last night, that although i've played quite a few times, i really don't know anything coz nobody bothered to teach me what to do. so now he's my dota coach.

i should start doing my foundation pharmacy oral presentation now. but i'm lazy. story of my life.

khai yong has written me another strange pointless testimonial. yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home