Thursday, October 27, 2005

untitled

alvin quah jing xian said my blog is boring coz i don't update. then he graciously offered to be my muse. so this paragraph is dedicated to him. alvin is gay. he salivates at the sight of male manequins with well-chiseled bodies. he enjoys taking gay photos. he also likes kong fui more than as a friend. or maybe he's bisexual. he hits on both sidney and me and constantly tries to make us get divorced. he even suggested a threesome to sidney once. in your dreams alvin. oh, and just in case any girl is interested *cough*, alvin looks at girls' faces and not their bodies.

went to ikano with the foosball girls on monday. i bought a shirt and pants for rm66. very happy with myself coz i usually end up buying nothing when i go shopping. ikea has nice furniture. had dinner at the swedish restaurant but i ordered lasagna instead of their famous meatballs coz i thought since i was going to buy the meatballs for sidney, i could take some from him. but then it turns out that they don't do take away coz they don't have containers. :( the guy said i have to bring my own container....speechless..i've never heard of such a thing. but at least i got to try half a meatball from van. it was good. will order it if i go there again. went to breakers for foosball after that and got bored after a few games. hehe.

going back to kuching tomorrow!!!!! can't wait! but my mom says it's a bad time to go home coz both my siblings are sick. so given my body's low resistance to illness and my sister's love for spreading disease, i better stay away from them.

i managed to finish my strathclyde physiology notes, three days overdue. now i must start vander.

5 Comments:

At October 28, 2005 12:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

walaooo...not me la.. u muz mean the other sis whom u refer to as 'boy'.

 
At October 28, 2005 10:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aahhh... carefully leaving out other elements i see... heheheh

 
At October 29, 2005 3:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks...so kind of u to write bout me...im SO00000 TOUCHED!!! *sniff*

 
At October 29, 2005 8:10 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

naz: haha. yup. a pact is a pact. eventho i din link fingers. hehe

alvin: i forgive u for dota. i'm very kind. :)

 
At October 30, 2005 8:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you.

'three days overdue' scared the crap out of me. no, it's not inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home