Tuesday, November 01, 2005

bla bla bla

this morning, i had my blood tested for hepatitis a and cholesterol. by this time next week, i'll finally know my blood type. hehe. oh, it costs rm5 more to test for blood type. sheesh.

my brother told me my sister has been giving him some 'good advice': put a huge rock on the ground then climb up onto the roof. jump down headfirst, aiming for the rock. don't worry, if you miss, just go back up and try again. perseverance is the key. eventually, you will die. lol. she keeps telling him to go kill himself. shows what a great sister she is. on a more serious note, the sarawak club librarian told my sis that some guy jumped down from the civic center tower this morning and broke his neck...

been watching naruto coz my bro forces me to. he goes on and on about the characters and keeps asking me when i'm going to watch the next episode.

going for dinner with friends tonight at a place called bla bla bla. no seriously, that's the name. i was blur for a second when paul told me. hehe. never been there before. i hope the food's good. and not too expensive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home