Tuesday, November 08, 2005

bored

i'm falling asleep..thus this visit to the computer lab..

yesterday morning, i realised that i forgot to bring my contacts back to kl. luckily i have two boxes of contacts in kl. so i opened a new pair of contacts and decided i would keep my contacts in the cases they came from. yea, i'm vain. my glasses are too thick and ugly to be worn all the time. i wouldn't mind so much if the lenses were thinner. anyway, last night, i took off my contacts, put them in their original cases(the kind where you peel off the top to open it, in case you don't know how contacts are packaged) and put my vander on top to keep them closed. then i decided it probably isn't very sterile that way so i messaged van for a proper contacts case. going to get it from her today. hehe.

oh, i got the results of my blood test. my blood type is A+, i have hepatitis a antibodies, and my cholesterol level is alright. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home