Monday, October 27, 2008

stuff

so i sent back my offer letter and requested a confirmation letter from strathclyde to confirm that i've graduated. the first time i did that, carol barnett sent me the wrong thing which caused me to have my offer letter revoked. grr. good luck to everyone who's working soon!

had a dental check-up this morning and got two of my back teeth filled. i choked a few times while the dentist was filling them. he asked me to get a smaller toothbrush to so i can reach the back. btw, i still have one milk tooth molar, and no wisdom teeth. i hope they never grow!!

4 Comments:

At November 01, 2008 5:41 pm, Blogger RIMBA said...

haha i have a back tooth filling as well, because food kept getting stuck in my half-emerging wisdom tooth and both were rotting. then the scottish dentist filled in both cavities. then the back tooth filling came out, then i went to seremban dentist, who couldnt replace the filling without taking out the other one cos it was loose or sth, so she took out the other one and filled it in, then told me to come another day.

then i came back and got a different dentist who threw a tantrum and kept asking ppl aggresively who was so stupid to put a filling in a wisdom tooth instead of taking the whole damn thing out.

anyway, tonight how?

 
At November 01, 2008 8:26 pm, Blogger amb3r1te said...

i guess that means im wiser than u coz i've got my wisdom teeth both fully grown already! =p

 
At November 02, 2008 4:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

van: haha. so did u get ur wisdom teeth extracted?

amy: i don't care. i don't ever want wisdom teeth. :P

 
At November 03, 2008 10:20 am, Blogger Khai Yong said...

I had 2 of my wisdom teeth removed. Destist said that If i don't remove it, when it fully grows out it can cause problems for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home