Monday, September 29, 2008

&@*#%^!

i just came back from my medical check-up. or half of it. i have to go back again at 8am next thursday to do my xray and the rest of the check-up. *grumble grumble* this morning my dad sent me to the general hospital but they told me to go to the poliklinik so i had to call my dad to pick me up again and send me there. then i forgot to bring my offer letter so i had to call my grandma to send it to me. then bloody hell i hate urine tests, i tell you. i always pee on my hand. and the bloody toilet had no soap! damn disgusting. in a hospital where tons of people take urine tests there is no soap! and the toilet floor was also all wet. what a good way to prevent the spread of germs and disease. omg i will so die if they send me to some ulu place.

8 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 4:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know!! when i went for mine too, there was no soap too and I almost cried. Someone should invent a cone you know, so you can pee into the cone and then you point the cone into the cup...hahaha..a funnel!! It would be so helpful.

 
At September 29, 2008 5:43 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

lol. there there. you wont get sent to ulu place... :)

 
At September 30, 2008 11:19 am, Blogger Cherie said...

haha. even better if they attach a long stick to it.

 
At September 30, 2008 1:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yeah well i've had to do it 3 times already.. cystitis, medical checkup and diagnosis of some weird fever i'm having now whereby they still dunno wat's wrong. each time still peed all over the place

eh even if there was a bar of soap i wouldnt dare touch it eh.

 
At September 30, 2008 8:45 pm, Blogger Khai Yong said...

hehe lucky us guys dont have that problem

 
At October 01, 2008 8:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least the doctor din gave you some suspicious look after the urine test.... and say, "i think you're pregnant".... ahaha...

 
At October 02, 2008 8:09 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

van: is it the same thing that haz got? liquid soap can use mar.

kah wei: i just walked out of the toilet with a black face and put it in a box they asked me to and i'll get the results when i do my xray next week. haven't even see dr yet.

 
At October 03, 2008 3:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.farnee la

 

Post a Comment

<< Home