Monday, May 16, 2005

poke the bunny

the evil bison msged me at 2048 hours last nite to give me this site: http://goyk.com/flash.asp?path=728. he asked me to poke the rabbit in an effort to distract me from studying again. however i did not visit the website n so i was blur when he kept asking me to poke the rabbit this morning. therefore, upon arriving home just now, i went to the stupid website n poked the rabbit. it bit me. u evil buckminsterfullerene(his english name, in case u didn't know. his kind twin brother john told me)!!!! i don like the rabbit!!!!! how cud u send me to a site to get bitten by a rabbit?! find me one where I get to abuse the rabbit. haha

i need to stop making so much noise when i play foosball.

imu's dress code SUCKS.

plan a did not work.

van thinks dr mak is not bad looking....

5 Comments:

At May 16, 2005 2:09 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

van. dr mak is hot, isn't he? dont get dirty thoughts girl. the man's OLD!!!

 
At May 16, 2005 2:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

right. thanks for the tip. so then, mr loh?

 
At May 16, 2005 2:52 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

yes yes!! he's HOT!! especially the way he voices his opinion on the development of breasts!!

gwahahah! stop studying van! i can imagine u in the library already.

 
At May 16, 2005 4:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STUDY WHAT??? EXAMS OVER!! FOOS!! DOTA!!

 
At May 16, 2005 5:45 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

if they're hot, kang must be the hottest.

khai yong: u've been doing too many lab reports! stop doing lab reports!! foos!! dota!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home