Tuesday, May 10, 2005

ng khai yong

i have decided to dedicate this entire post to the wonderful person who sits on my left during lectures.

khai yong is a bison.
khai yong is lazy. alwez asking other ppl to blog but he takes ages to update his own.
khai yong is desperate. had to practically beg van to comment on his blog last nite.
khai yong eats like a pig.
khai yong is vain.
khai yong is evil. he gave me the website for some stupid game in hopes dat i wud get addicted n stop studying.

but fine,
khai yong is kind. he teaches us foosball n dota.
khai yong sent me home when it was raining. thanks.
khai yong sent me n shieve to carrefour when it was raining again.
hm..can't think of anymore nice things to say. going to watch tv now.

ok bison, i've updated my blog. happy? :P

2 Comments:

At May 10, 2005 7:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im posting my comment to vanessa's latest post over here cuz im too lazy to sign up for xanga just to comment on her blog :P

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
i only asked u to post a comment cuz i wanted to distract u from your favourite hobby - studying. stop making such a big fuss about me BEGGING u to comment. I have my own dignity u know?

If this comment sounded too serious, pls disregard it thank you.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 
At May 10, 2005 7:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This ones for u cherie:

Thank you for your healthy criticisms about me. I shall learn to improve myself. Meanwhile... DOTA!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home