Thursday, May 12, 2005

pwned

i played my 2nd n 3rd games of dota today. i was free kill for all. but i had fun. at least i killed naz once. haha. i had the misfortune of running into kah wei half a million times so he kept pawning me. kah wei u meanie!! ahahaha. khai yong was unstoppable n godlike n owning n all. one day i shall own him. n beat him in foosball too. lol.

oh, van told me a medic guy sed i play foosball very agressively. haha. do i really? or do i just laugh too loud? hehe. mebe i shud try to be more calm n composed. n dignified. hahah

one of the rabbits urinated on my shoe. kok chung did not care at all. arghhh. u will never know the joys of living with rabbits until u move into this apartment.

my internet connection is really really freaking slow........i will study chem now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home