Sunday, December 13, 2009

useless car shop

voon brothers motors at jalan laksamana sucks. yesterday i sent my car there coz i wanted to service it, wash it and fix a tyre which keeps going flat. my mom brought me there and we asked the woman at the counter whether we could do all of the above and she said yes, except for fixing the tyre which they might have to send somewhere else to fix. so we asked her to call us back regarding the tyre and we went off to do some shopping. she never called us back.

when we went back 3 hours later, the only thing they did was service the car, and even that they did wrong - they gave me oil which was $28 more expensive than the one i asked for and didn't give me the remaining oil in the bottle. bloody stupid woman. if i'd known they're so useless, i could've just brought it to a petrol station and then brought it to a tyre shop and maybe get it done in one afternoon. i only let them do my car coz i thought that everything could be done in one place. now i have to bring it somewhere else next week to fix my tyre and clean my car. stupid woman waste my time and money. don't go to voon brothers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home