Friday, August 28, 2009

watermelon vodka

from my sister's book of cocktails and party drinks:
fill a large, sealable glass jar with chunks of watermelon and pour vodka in to cover.

seal and leave the infusion at room temperature in the dark.

taste after 5 days. when it reaches the desired flavour, strain and chill.

but my brother and sister said it sucked, my dad refused to try it, and my mom thinks it's probably poisonous (even though she didn't try it). i think it tastes like vodka leh. so i added sprite and it tasted better but they still didn't want to drink. hmph.

6 Comments:

At August 28, 2009 10:52 pm, Anonymous van said...

cherielai why are u an alcoholic?

 
At August 29, 2009 2:01 am, Blogger amb3r1te said...

oi! u were supposed to give me earplugs. btw if u find my watch, keep it safe for me. then if i ever need stuff couriered to me, u can send them both too :D

 
At September 01, 2009 3:17 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

van: nola, i haven't drink for a long time. i only made this coz my sis brought back the book and i was attracted by watermelon. haha.

 
At September 02, 2009 8:03 pm, Blogger RIMBA said...

well i dont believe u cos u always liked fruity things and u just wanted to get drunk. admit it la.

anyway i heard u got people people coming in as prps. remember what i said abt teresians.

how are u la. u havent updated on clinical. n i heard yr useless ex didnt even make his way down.

n yr word veri is grats!

 
At September 06, 2009 10:48 pm, Anonymous cherie said...

wad did u say abt teresians?

yea. i'm not important, wad to do.

 
At September 07, 2009 2:00 am, Blogger Cherie Morwena Fen-Fung Voon said...

haha! good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home