Wednesday, July 25, 2007

today

today was a tiring day. first there was the fmt1 class test which i didn't study properly for. and so many questions came out from the parts i skipped.

but here is my hanging lamp which i'm quite proud of. it was too short before, but now it illuminates everything nicely!
then we walked (quite a distance) to glasgow green for a picnic

posers

ee lynn let me sit on her :D


naz with one of the 3 huge horses we saw
me and amir at the people's palace

then we went to tesco for groceries and only got home after 5.30. and it was my turn to cook, so no rest for me. although i did like the pork i cooked today. hehe.

and now, finally, harry potter.
the two men appeared out of nowhere...

3 Comments:

At July 27, 2007 10:22 pm, Blogger amb3r1te said...

u bought the harry potter book?

is dat a new jacket? :D

 
At July 28, 2007 8:33 pm, Blogger yannee said...

i cant belif u actually hang ur lamp...
very CREATIVE!!

 
At July 28, 2007 8:38 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

no, i borrowed the book from my frens. yes, it's a new jacket. :P

hello yannee. it was too low for my liking so i had to do something. haha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home