Friday, July 06, 2007

layers

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: cherie lai xiu wei

Birth Date: 7th december 1986
Current Status: according to someone's friendster profile, it's complicated
Eye Color: black
Hair Color: black

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: chinese

My Fears: i have lots of fears
My Weaknesses: laziness, mainly, i suppose. lazy to think of others :P
My Perfect Pizza: well...my family usually orders hawaiian chicken pan pizza from pizza hut

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: what time is it? go back to sleep lah

My bedtime: currently, between 11smth-12smth
My Most Missed Memory: hm...

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: sprite!

McDonald's or Burger King: don't usually eat burger king
Single or Group Dates: single :)
Adidas or Nike: dunno
Tea or Nestea: not much of a tea drinker
Chocolate or Vanilla: vanilla
Cappucino or Coffee: isn't cappucino coffee too? don't drink much coffee either

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: no. i hate the smell

Curse: in my head
Take a Shower: yea
Have a Crush: ...
Go to School: university of strathclyde
Want to Get Married: some day..
Believe in Yourself: low confidence
Think You're a Health Freak: no. i just take too many vitamins

Layer 6: In the Past
Gone to the Mall: yup

Been on Stage: yea
Eaten Sushi: yes
Dyed Your Hair: no. lazy to keep re-dyeing when the roots grow out

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: nope

Changed Who You Were to Fit In: i think so

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: dunno


Layer 9: In a Guy
Best Eye Color: brown or black

Best Hair Color: brunette
Short or Long Hair: short

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: trying not to join my sister's reader community

An Hour Ago: having frosted flakes for breakfast
Four and a Half Hours ago: sleeping
A Month Ago: just arrived in scotland
A Year Ago: studying, perhaps

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: you
I feel: like i've done this before
I hate: studying
I hide: stuff
I miss: you
I need: to start studying

Layer 12: Tag 7 People
sigh, blame my sister for this
vanoosy ting
nazurah bridget rajudin
ng ee lynn!
khai yong
polly kong
shing
peach double voon

3 Comments:

At July 06, 2007 10:48 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

ive done this before!

 
At July 06, 2007 11:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so have i!!

 
At July 07, 2007 6:15 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

ok fine fine. i tot it did sound familiar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home