Saturday, September 02, 2006

blurness

last week, my grandma gave me some fruits and some kolo mee. upon arriving home, i put the kolo mee in the fridge, and the fruits in the freezer. it should have been the other way round. when i found out a few days ago, the fruits were mushy after being thawed. wasted. :(

sometimes, i can't quite remember if something really happened, or if i just dreamt it.

both my shampoo and body soap were they kind where you press down and it comes out. a few months ago, i washed my hair with my soap and only realised after washing it off coz my hair felt dry.

in taylor's college, i used half of paul's johnson & johnson's shampoo as body wash before he asked why his shampoo was finishing so fast and i realised my mistake.

blah. i'm bored to death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home