Saturday, August 12, 2006

update

naz asked me to update. so what's new in my life?

the lady's friend, who stayed here for a few weeks, is finally gone! yay!!!!

i have a headache. i refuse to take panadol. i will sleep when my hair dries.

my parents came to kl yesterday for my mom to do lasik. they brought me 2 packets of kolo mee and one packet of laksa. i bought a new pair of shoes. 50% discount. i still need a new schoolbag and some new tops coz my shirts are boring.

i'm at level 5 in o2 jam. i predict i will be unable to level-up soon because i suck so much.

paul changed the grip on my badminton racket a few days ago.

i have a cvs onterpretation exam on monday and i don't feel like studying.

i found out coffee doesn't work on me. i had cappucino at 12am and was sleepy by 2am.

can't think of anything else.

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2006 9:58 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

bulbasour beats everything!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home