Wednesday, August 03, 2005

bad luck?

khai yong has just reminded me that i’m the only one who hasn’t updated. therefore, to avoid becoming a ‘khaiyong’, here i am.

last week was a long week, staying back everyday for the B105 orientation. missed most of my tv shows. hehe. went dotaing last saturday with kah wei n 3 new juniors while van was getting lost somewhere. i forgot how to play dota already. we kept playing with people who were much better than us so we kept losing. didn’t help that i kept feeding them either. my medusa got killed 23 times. that must be a record. i wonder why my other heroes didn’t get killed as many times as my poor medusa.

i’m dehydrated. i have a huge ulser. it hurts.

went out to meet shing after class yesterday. i got blisters from wearing my white slippers so i went to vincci to buy new shoes. i couldn’t find any i really liked but i was desperate so i just bought an orange pair with green butterflies. strange colour combination, but i was in a hurry to meet shing and cherie - i was already late. then i realized that my sister has the same pair of heels in purple. hehe. sorry, amy anyways, the straps gave me blisters too by the time i got home. and i dunno how i'm going to match it with anything. but then i don really bother matching my clothes with my shoes anyway. hehe

the left arm of my glasses broke. i glued it back together but it's crooked so i'm stuck wearing contacts the whole day until i get it fixed or buy a new one.

i slept at 1am last nite coz i was waiting for my hair to dry. only got back from seeing shing around 10pm. this morning, i got up at 11.47am and missed my project group discussion. i hope it doesn't affect my peer evaluation thing. hehe. actually, i was awake earlier but i refused(as i usually do) to get up until my alarm rang. but it never did coz i forgot to set it. so now i've decided to leave my phone on at night so people can wake me up if my alarm doesn't ring.

ee yan just discussed with us the strategy of winning at foosball in the imu cup. my hands are so sweaty nowadays that i can't grip the rod properly. and i only have one(quite lousy) shot. and i don't know how to 'throw the wrist' as eeyan tried to teach us. are those enough excuses for me not to join? O:)

ok, i'm no longer a khaiyong. u promised to comment. i'll be waiting. :P

5 Comments:

At August 03, 2005 10:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wth???? of all the shoes there u had to buy dat pair?? look oledi noe will coz blisters u still buy! haihhh stupiddd =p

 
At August 04, 2005 12:48 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

aiya i didn't see any i liked leh. n i was in a rush. i just said i forgot u had it. :P

 
At August 04, 2005 8:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi cherie... drink plenty of water and take Paracetamol if your ulcer hurts still. btw its ulcer not 'ulser'.

You should try a better hero if youre still a beginner in dota. A safe choice would be Morphling cuz he can blink away. He looks like a tidal wave if youre wondering which one is he.

 
At August 05, 2005 11:51 am, Blogger Cherie said...

thx but sometimes they choose random. i'm sorry for my spelling mistake. haha. :P

 
At August 07, 2005 3:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You SUCK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home