Friday, June 24, 2005

driving for dummies

i remember the first time i drove after i got my license...it was my grandma's car..i was reversing out of the driveway without looking carefully....n then i banged the gate. so my grandma's wira was scratched n dented. i suppose that explains y she doesn't trust my driving skills. anyway, nth happened the next few times i drove. then one day i was driving my mom's car n i was turning into the driveway. n i scratched it on the gate. but my mom wanted to change its color anyway. hehe. i haven't had any other accidents so far tho. touch wood.

my dad claims dat i purposely drive over every hole in the road. of course that's not true. i just don't really try to avoid them. n they alwez seem to be strategically located so that i have to go over them. he also claims i purposely dirty his car. dat's not true either. the puddle of water n it's tendency to splash just didn't register in my...(erm, which part of the brain??)....consciousness. after all, i have to concentrate on driving.

one night, i was going to pick paul up. i din know where exactly his house was so i was going kinda fast. when i saw him standing outside his house, i immediately braked. it was pretty loud. luckily there were no cars behind me or there wud've been a huge accident. oops. hehe. then one day, there were these two girls who wanted to cross the road, so being the nice kindly person i am, i slowed down for them to cross. in fact, i practically stopped the car rite in front of them. but they seemed uncertain whether or not to cross n didn't move, so i drove on. my mom scolded me for letting them think they cud cross n then suddenly driving again. but it's not my fault they didn't get it rite? lol. another time, apparently there was a blind man who stuck out his hand coz he wanted to cross the road. i drove rite past him. not on purpose! i really din see him! hehe.

n i'm still not good at parking. yesterday, i tried to reverse park like we learnt from the drving course. i failed n i was blocking the whole lane. so my mom told me to move on n find another parking spot.

does no1 else have trouble with driving? haha. maybe i'm jinxed with cars. that cud explain y i'm not good at crossing roads either...

4 Comments:

At June 24, 2005 5:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah! poor you!!

if it makes you feel any better, i've only driven once since i got my license in january. ive prolly forgotten most of the rules and what to do. hahah.

 
At June 25, 2005 12:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cherie: its guys like u zong bao dat make me wanna poot!

 
At June 25, 2005 9:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if it makes you feel any better, i still dont know how to drive.

 
At July 01, 2005 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hanna offered to pick us up for rm20. what do you think?

yeah i'm thinking of the washing machine, the tv, the mattresses and the bedframes too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home