Monday, June 20, 2005

boring..

khai yong, i have wax in my hair now. haha. the hairdresser put lots n told me not to wash my hair for 3 days to let the curls set, or smth. i sat there for a few hours smelling sulfur or wtvr horrible smelling chemical it is they use to break n reform hydrogen bonds; or wtvr it is that happens when hair is permed.

i have yet to connect the modem to my laptop so i'm stuck using my home computer with which i see that the boxes r overlapping. my dad changed the modem again so i have to install the program again which takes a very long time so i'm lazy to do it.

my sis mite have been selected for national service. she says our comp is too slow for the webpage to load so she can't check herself. she asked her fren to help her check n he said she was selected. she trusts him but i wonder if he's pulling her leg. she doesn't mind going tho. if i were chosen i wud have absolutely hated it, being lazy n all. hehe

i drove last nite. i was reversing out of my parking spot n there was a car parked behind so i had a little trouble getting out. my grandma was so worried i wud hit the car that she ripped some handle off. the one above the door. she shud have more faith in me. haah

4 Comments:

At June 20, 2005 4:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

when cherie drives, all the adults in the car go crazy, screaming all diff kinds of directions at the same time.
ns get paid. n good for resume nxt time....stupiddd
besides, mebe got hot guys also. ;)

 
At June 20, 2005 7:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she ripped the handle off? ...whoa. either you have a really strong grandma or your driving skills are to die for.

i wanna see hair. post pic.

thanks for summary. damn it's getting twisted. i feel like going to tvbasia.com again, but with dialup i might as well tear out my (3 inch shorter) hair.

 
At June 21, 2005 12:01 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! she ripped the handle off?? omg! cherie, ur driving must rock!!!

 
At June 21, 2005 8:17 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

my driving's not as bad as it used to be. i've improved! but my family still has no faith in me. haha. will write abt my driving experiences one day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home