Saturday, July 23, 2011

injuries

a few weeks ago, i slipped and fell in the bathroom after showering (in simunjan) and bruised my upper thigh. so painful. :(

only on the next day did i notice that i also somehow cut my arm and bruised my knee. didn't notice earlier coz i only felt the pain from my upper thigh area.

last week, i was making a ferrous syrup and broke the pestle while pressing down on a tablet. i'm so strong.

cut my finger as a result. it bled quite a lot and i had no plaster so i went to a&e and they bandaged it in acriflavine, hence the yellow stain.

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2011 8:48 pm, Anonymous naz said...

cherie and her kinky peripherals

you sadomasochistic girl, i am strangely turned on

miao

 
At July 25, 2011 9:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your style. Call me 010-2634910. xoxo

 
At July 26, 2011 10:36 pm, Anonymous van said...

why u didnt go tukang urut with the lab guy? see so many excuses to go out cherielai!

 
At July 31, 2011 12:03 am, Anonymous cherie said...

haha. lab guy is not interested.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home