Saturday, March 13, 2010

how i accidentally got a vios

in deciding between a vios and a city, the main factor i was going for was how fast i could get it. at first both cars were only available in april so i finally decided to get a city and my dad said he would arrange it for me.

but then the toyota guy called me and said they have a silver vios at the end of march, so i smsed my dad saying the toyota guy says there's a vios at the end of the month and i want it. somehow, my dad took it to mean that i want a vios, period. so he called a different toyota guy (i don't know why he didn't even check about the vios coming at the month) and put down the deposit for a vios.

so i'm getting a vios. oh well. maybe it's fate. haha.

1 Comments:

At March 15, 2010 1:42 am, Blogger amb3r1te said...

yup, that sounds like daddy. HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home