Tuesday, August 21, 2007

i hate ulcers

my ulcers are so bloody stubborn. i've tried bonjela, oral aid, mouth wash, salt. my ulcers just don't heal until they want to. so annoying!!! oh, alcohol seems to work though, if i drink enough. the small glass of whiskey coke the other night didn't help but when i drank last time, my ulcers healed.

however, my ulcer now is damn huge. but i won't put some gross pic here. i've been putting salt for the past 3 nights and it's so freaking painful, but the ulcer just keeps growing happily. yesterday for the video exam, i probably looked more scared and uncertain than i really was coz i can't smile or talk properly with my stupid ulcer near my lip. and i'm feeling something starting on my tongue too. arghh go away!!

2 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 8:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u know the role play exam rite, if ulcer big and recurrent must refer to gp u know

 
At August 24, 2007 7:08 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah not recurrent lah. just occasional.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home