Wednesday, June 21, 2006

blearghh

went to play badminton with sid, yun, fish and haz at vista c just now. the first thing i did was scrape my knee. i was lunging forward to hit the shuttlecock and for some reason, i couldn't stop running. so i was just propelled onto the floor, sliding a bit. like i was so desperate to hit the shuttlecock. hahaha. i think my shoes were slippery coz i just came in from the rain. yea, i blame my shoes. haha.

anyways, damn tired now. yun's in the shower so i'm typing this while waiting for my turn. my right arm feels like it can't lift a thing. so unfit. i'll be aching all over tomorrow. but oh well, it was fun. :)

1 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 11:06 pm, Blogger Cherie said...

that can't be true!! u must have cheated!!! u're evil lynn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home