Tuesday, May 16, 2006

fine mother's day

followed my mom to church last sunday coz it was mother's day. then celebrated mother's day with my cousins n grandparents at the sarawak club. my little cousins are still as little as ever. two of them still can't remember my name. met sebastian there. his family was at the next table. he said he came back for mother's day. when we were leaving, we saw tiara jaquelina and her husband at the entrance of the club. her husband's some datuk from kuching.

yesterday i drove around town by myself. yes!! congratulate me!! haah. went to pick my mom up from work and go to the bank and stuff. among the places we went to was the post office where my mom had to pay a fine.

the mothers of kids in form 1 in lodge school are certainly getting something special for mother's day this year. the moral teacher decided the kids should make their mothers a card with a poem inside and mail them in time for mother's day. what she/he did not know is that manila card is heavy, and with a card approximately the size of to A4 papers when opened up, it requires a 50sen stamp instead of 30sen. so all mothers will have to visit the post office and pay a 50sen fine before collecting their precious gift.

i'm still sick from redang. the doctor prescribed me something for my cough, cold and fever, but no antibiotics even though my phlegm is green. my medicine is almost finished but still no improvement. will have to go back to him later and ask for some freaking antibiotics.

oh, and i permed my hair again. my mom said it wasn't curly enough last time so they made the curls smaller so it would be curlier. it looks...weird. maybe it's my fringe too, but i think i look like a schoolteacher or an aunty or something. damn. i hope it looks decent by the time i get back to imu.

naz, rinoa and i think eeyan are arriving around 5 later. then we'll be going out for dinner. will be going to damai with them, van and aaron on thursday. hopefully, i'll be well enough to ride the banana boat thingy.

1 Comments:

At May 17, 2006 11:17 am, Blogger Cherie said...

hahah noo it looks too horrible. u get to see it when i go back :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home