Sunday, March 12, 2006

lalala

my new year resolutions went down the drain two weeks into sem 3. i'm still lazy and i eat as slowly as ever. and not only have i not been doing daily revision, i have even failed to pay attention in lectures. biopharmacy is next monday. i've been meaning to start studying since last sunday but until now, all i've read is a few pages of the module notes. i'm dead meat. sigh.

spent yesterday with my parents. it seems like whenever i go out with my mom, she has to force me to buy something. so i finally chose two shirts. which is the total opposite of my sister who buys way too much stuff even when we tell her not to. she seems to think money falls from the skies above. if you're reading this amy, this is another reminder for u to stop shopping!!

anyways, gtg now. naz has got her car and is taking us out for dinner tonight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home