Wednesday, January 18, 2006

stuck in imu coz it's raining

12 years ago I was:
damn quiet. my memory is not as good as khai yong's.

7 years ago I was:
still pretty quiet. why these random numbers, though?

2 years ago I was:
doing sam i taylor's. my classmates thought i was married to alvin lai coz we had the same surname and at the beginning, we always went to class and back together without mixing much with the rest of the class.

Yesterday I was:
staying up really late.

5 songs I know all the words to:
tong hua, abc, mary had a little lamb, twinkle twinkle little star, baa baa black sheep

5 favourite toys:
my laptop, my handphone, my camera? i don't think i have any toys. oh yea, the 3 on my bed then.

5 fictional charaters I would date:
legolas? haha. can't think of anyone

5 people I tag:
paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home