Saturday, April 12, 2008

random stuff

i broke the necklace my mom gave me. :(

i cooked cola chicken last night but van and eelynn thought it was just soya sauce chicken until i told them. haha. only got a bit of cola taste. i used one cup of cola but i guess it's not enough. but then the cola also dunno what brand one.

the trailers for wanted and deception look pretty cool.

study break started like a week ago but no mood to study, as usual. i really must get at least merit la. last semester i passed only. sigh. must study!!

sensations caramelised onion & balsamic vinegar crisps are not bad but i think i still like the thai sweet chilli better. i don't like the oven roasted chicken with lemon & thyme.

my computer is so wasting my time by being so slow.

ebay is distracting me.

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2008 3:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the ebay statement was an UNDERstatement

 

Post a Comment

<< Home