Thursday, February 07, 2008

panic

as usual i was doing my presentation at the last minute. in my defense, i did start earlier, i just took my own sweet time doing it. hehe. i always underestimate the amount of effort required. so presentation today, panicking yesterday. and i suddenly had a panic attack. like one minute i was just slightly stressed, and the next i had tears in my eyes. i never got so panicked before and it's just a stupid 10% presentation. i blame my hormones which have been screwed up this month - i had my period less than 3 weeks after i had my previous one, and i've been emo since then. grr. but i guess no one's interested in my period. haha.

anyway, thanks you guys for always helping me when i panic, eventhough it's my own fault. hehe. muaks!!

happy chinese new year! :)

3 Comments:

At February 07, 2008 7:49 pm, Blogger wazzo said...

haha awww cheriee we luv u!!

next time i'll do the customary belanja u if you finish one week early thing, k? wahahahah!

 
At February 07, 2008 8:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahah thanks waz!

 
At February 12, 2008 1:21 am, Blogger amb3r1te said...

im even worse, my period didnt come for over 2mths. =p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home