Friday, December 15, 2006

tagged

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name: Cherie Lai Xiu Wei
Birth Date: 7 December 1986
Current Status: In a relationship
Eye color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Layer TWO : On the Inside
Your Heritage: Chinese
Your Fears: Being alone in the future
Your Weaknesses: Too quiet and anti-social, too lazy, too many to list
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian chicken

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: My alarm haven't ring, go back to sleep
Your Bedtime: Around 12am
Your most missed memory: Can't remember right now

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Sprite
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Doesn't matter
Lipton tea or Nestea: Don't know
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

Layer FIVE :Do you
Smoke: Never. I'm totally against it
Curse: Rarely

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yes
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Yes
Dyed your hair: No

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: No
Changed who you were to fit in: I guess so

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: 28 is a nice number

Layer NINE: In a Guy
Best eye colour: Black
Best hair colour: Black
Short or long hair: Short

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Hanging up my curtains
1 hour ago: Just woke up
4.5 hours ago: Sleeping
1 month ago: On holiday
1 year ago: On holiday

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: you
I feel: bored
I hate: PMS
I hide: my private stuff
I miss: you
I need: to study

Layer TWELVE: Tag Five People
1) Cherie Voon
2) Shing
3) Kah Heng
4) Paul
5) Sree

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home